try with these products:
Kaleidocolors Tonal Powder Lightener Blue 1 oz.
Size: 1 oz.
Sally Item # SBS-320969
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Blue http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/SallyBeauty/SBS_320969?wid=100&hei=100&fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.9,1.0,4,0&iccEmbed=0
- Neutral http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/SallyBeauty/SBS_320970?wid=100&hei=100&fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.9,1.0,4,0&iccEmbed=0
- Violet http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/SallyBeauty/SBS_320971?wid=100&hei=100&fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.9,1.0,4,0&iccEmbed=0
- Ideal for dark brown to light blonde hair
- Lightens and tones in one easy step
- Enriched with moisturizing aloe vera
- Gives healthy-looking highlights
- Works within 10 minutes
Clairol Kaleidocolors Powder Lightener puts the quick-and-easy into highlighting and all special effects techniques. Create cool or warm tonality as you lighten. Lightens and tones in only 10 minutes. Lightens up to 5 levels and adds neutral/beige tones. Enriched with moisturizing aloe vera. Ideal for dark brown to light blonde hair.
Mixing: Mix 4 level scoops of Kaleidocolors with 2 oz. 10 or 20-volume developer. Apply where highlights are wanted. Leave on up to 10 minutes. For relaxed, permed or porous hair, use 10 Volume Pure White Developer. Use any off-the-scalp application. Timing: Pre-heat dryer. cover head with plastic cap. Process up to 10 minutes. Rinse, shampoo, condition and style.
Caution: When opening canister, hold away from face and avoid inhaling contents. For professional use Only. Read all directions before opening and use.
For best results, pre-heat dryer and cover head with plastic cap.