Try With These Products:
- Online Price: $8.79
- Beauty Club Card $7.99
Buy more, pay less!
12 or more $6.87 (8% off)
- Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1430625696179/images/swatch/SBS_792020.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Bronze http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1430625696179/images/swatch/SBS_792022.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Gold http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1430625696179/images/swatch/SBS_792024.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Patented, Japanese technology goes into making the best pin for the professional hair stylist
- Enhanced long-lasting spring
- Firm secure grip
- Rust resistant
- Durable tips
Premium quality bob pins that are slip-proof and durable. These will be the best bob pins that will ever be used! They feature a firm secure grip along with durable rust resistant tips.
MetaGrip Premium Bob Pins 300 Count 8 8
Will Always Buy My family used to use bobby pins that weren't very strong and broke and bent easily. We bought these because they were cheaper and they were amazing!!!!! We won't buy any other ones since we had these! Definitely a must have for anyone with medium-long hair. Even if you just have long bangs they are useful! April 30, 2013
best Bobby Pins ever No more snags, pulls, ripped hair from bobby pins ends wearing, it slides in and out. I am totally amazed by this product.I had the cheapy bucket of 100 for $2 and figured this is the best thing since slice bread, right? it is cheap... WRONG, it was always snagging my hair, didn't hold my hair well and was worn after the first two uses. :-/ I figured let me try a better brand, premium... I was such a non-believer. I am so GLAD, I took the plunge, also folks don't sleep on the hair pin version of them. the extra gift of hooks made this an amazing purchase. THANKS again SALLY! March 11, 2013
Best Quality in the World These are the greatest bobby pins in the world. They hold your hair in tight, look great, and are the best quality. Plus they're only around 6 dollars for a ton! Conair's are AWFUL. They're cheap, flimsy, and never hold in right. These lock the hair and do EXACTLY what it's meant for. If you need some bobby pins, I promise you you'll become obsessed with these. December 4, 2011
Best Pins ever These pins are the best I've ever used. They're strong and don't bend out of their shape to lose hold. The loop at the end also isn't huge so you don't lose hold there. Also, you know how with most brands, the rubbery plastic on the tips of the pin to protect your head from scratches falls off? This has never happened to me with these! You can use each pin a million times and they keep their shape. And you get a ton of pins in one cup. You just can't go wrong with them! July 21, 2011
(1 Question : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1