try with these products:
L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Magenta
Size: 1.2 oz.
Sally Item # SBS-500240
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406907294812/images/swatch/SBS_500243.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Magenta http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406907294812/images/swatch/SBS_500240.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406907294812/images/swatch/SBS_500241.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- For highly-visible, intense red highlights even on dark hair, without brassines
- Breakthrough technology lifts hair 3-4 levels, no pre-lightening required
- Rich, no-drip creme makes it easy for control of creative techniques
- True-to-shade color that resists fading
- Quick processing time of only thirty minutes
- Available in three Hi-lift Red shades
NEW HiColor RED HiLights by L'Oreal Excellence is the first highlighting series formulated for dark hair. Rich, no-drip creme makes it easy for control of creative techniques . True-to-shade color that resists fading. L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red HiLights is available in Magenta, Red, Copper Red and Copper
L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red HiLights 182 187
Fantastic Color I paid $200 to have my hair dyed red a few years back. When I decided to go red again, I did some research and came across the HiColor line and have been super satisfied with the results. I we t red for a year and experimented with the line's different reds and love them all. Highly recommended! July 14, 2014
Perfect Love this product, will buy again! July 12, 2014
Really good product really good product, i used this product on all my dark Brown hair 2 or 3 time and now i got a really cool red without bleach. i used a 30 vol developper and now, after 3 time i used 20vol and i got a really beautiful red color on my head. p.s. you need Natural dark hair not colored dark hair June 16, 2014
Recommended for virgin hair I was a bit skeptical that a dye could lift my dark hair enough without previously bleaching it, but it did! I have a beautiful VIBRANT red color on my virgin hair. However, it doesn't work so well on my previously dyed hair (it is lifting slowly). I will be purchasing this for a long time. I love it! May 31, 2014
(2 Questions : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
My hair was dark brown and I have dyed it a lot, and today I used this dye with 30 developer. I really like the colour my roots took, super bright, but the rest of my hair is a lot darker. I still have 2 more bottles of the dye, what should I do to make my whole head bright without bleach?
I was thinking about ordering the L'Oreal Excellence Hicolor HiLights in Magenta. I have african-american in me, which means super thick,dark, and curly hair. Should I get the 30 creme developer? If so, do I mix it with the dye, or apply it afterwards?
1 of 1
1 of 1