try with these products:
L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Copper
Size: 1.2 oz.
Sally Item # SBS-500243
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_500243.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Magenta http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_500240.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_500241.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- For highly-visible, intense red highlights even on dark hair, without brassines
- Breakthrough technology lifts hair 3-4 levels, no pre-lightening required
- Rich, no-drip creme makes it easy for control of creative techniques
- True-to-shade color that resists fading
- Quick processing time of only thirty minutes
- Available in three Hi-lift Red shades
NEW HiColor RED HiLights by L'Oreal Excellence is the first highlighting series formulated for dark hair. Rich, no-drip creme makes it easy for control of creative techniques . True-to-shade color that resists fading. L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red HiLights is available in Magenta, Red, Copper Red and Copper
L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red HiLights 183 188
Magenta I have used the magenta dye, I believe about 3 times. The first time I mixed magenta and red hot since they didn't have two tubes of magenta and wow, did my hair turn out bright, I looked like Ariel, The Little Mermaid. I had just dyed my hair not even a week before using a mix of a very dark blue and dark purple (manic panic) and it came out almost black and stained everything and constantly bled. I hated it. I missed my red hair (which I had achieved before with ion and manic panic) and this magenta is the best hair dye I have EVER used and I've dyed my hair a lot. The only time it faded was when I swam in the ocean everyday for a week, otherwise it always stayed vibrant and never bled. It didn't do any noticeable damage either. I am so in love with this hair dye and highly recommend it to anyone wanting to go red! P.S. It stayed more vibrant for me because I was my hair twice a week. When dying, put vaseline all over your face, ears, and neck to avoid stained skin (if it does get on skin, use olive oil to remove it). August 11, 2014
Fantastic Color I paid $200 to have my hair dyed red a few years back. When I decided to go red again, I did some research and came across the HiColor line and have been super satisfied with the results. I we t red for a year and experimented with the line's different reds and love them all. Highly recommended! July 14, 2014
Perfect Love this product, will buy again! July 12, 2014
Really good product really good product, i used this product on all my dark Brown hair 2 or 3 time and now i got a really cool red without bleach. i used a 30 vol developper and now, after 3 time i used 20vol and i got a really beautiful red color on my head. p.s. you need Natural dark hair not colored dark hair June 16, 2014
(2 Questions : 4 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
My hair was dark brown and I have dyed it a lot, and today I used this dye with 30 developer. I really like the colour my roots took, super bright, but the rest of my hair is a lot darker. I still have 2 more bottles of the dye, what should I do to make my whole head bright without bleach?
A:You can use this dye and it should turn out pretty bright. I had blue black and used magenta and it was insanely bright!
A:yes, you can dye it again to achieve a brighter color, however keep in mind dying it again could potentially damage your hair, there is no need for bleach. apply another application of the dye with a 30 developer and you will get a brighter color
I was thinking about ordering the L'Oreal Excellence Hicolor HiLights in Magenta. I have african-american in me, which means super thick,dark, and curly hair. Should I get the 30 creme developer? If so, do I mix it with the dye, or apply it afterwards?
A:30 will lift your hair more but it is more damaging. If you don't mind a bit more damage then go ahead but if you wanna be safe, use 20. And you mix it with the dye :)
A:Mix it with it. double the amount of developer to the amount of dye you are using, mix it all together and apply to the hair, leave it on for 30 minutes and wash out with cold water
1 of 1
1 of 1