Try With These Products:
Round Brush Collection
Sally Item # SBS-345651
- Online Price: $7.49
- Beauty Club Card $6.79
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Damaging effects to hair and scalp from excessive blow-drying are eliminated
- Ceramic makes hair healthy, freshly conditioned with renewed vitality
- Ceramic emits negative ions when heated and assists in the breakdown of bacteria build-up on hair and scalp
- Smoothes and straightens curly or wavy hair
- Adds curl and volume to straight hair
- Ideal for use on long hair
Ceramic evenly spreads and holds heat long so hair dries faster. Adds curl and volume to straight hair. Jilbere de Paris has offered superior, top quality products to the professional industry for over 30 years and continues to set the benchmark for professional styling products.
Use with a heat protecting spray when blow drying hair.
Jilbere Round Brush Collection 2 2
Seems nice but has a major problem I purchased this brush because the bristles seemed pretty thick and sturdy. However when styling my hair, it kept getting stuck in the small crack where the handle meets the head of the brush. I have very long and thick hair so this was a major problem. I had to cut my hair out of it-- more than just a few stands too! I had to take this back to the store and exchange it for a new one. January 31, 2015
Great Round Brush This is the first round brush I've tried that lets me style my own hair the same as my stylist! It's well-balanced, helps shape to curl while blow-drying and great for both my bangs and my layers. May 22, 2008
1-2 of 2
(1 Question : 1 Answer)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The centre part of the brush where the bristles originate is metal, and I assume the inside of the ceramic barrel is metal. Is this brush washable or will it rust in those areas??
1 of 1
1 of 1