try with these products:
Radiance Colorgloss Semi-Permanent Hair Color 1A Black
Size: 2 oz.
Color: 1A Black
Sally Item # SBS-320591
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- 10N Lightest Natural Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_320607.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 1A Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_320591.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 2A Dark Ash Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_320600.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 2N Dark Natural Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_320592.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 4A Light Ash Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_320601.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 4N Light Natural Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_320604.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 6GB Dark Gold Beige Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_320615.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 6N Dark Natural Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_320605.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 8A Light Ash Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_320603.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 8N Light Natural Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_320606.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Clear http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_320618.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- No ammonia keeps hair in healthy, shiny condition
- Can be processed with or without heat for more versatility
- Clear Shine adds shine and condition to natural or color treated hair
Clairol Radiance Colorgloss is a translucent, deposit only, long-lasting, semi - permanent hair color that comes in 21 glamorous glosses.
Clairol Radiance Colorgloss can be applied immediately after a relaxer; however, heat is not recommended.
Clairol Radiance Colorgloss Semi-Permanent Hair Color 36 37
Clairol Professional Radiance Colorgloss - 8N This is by far the best semi-permanent hair color I've found and most natural looking color. It does turn out darker than expected, but I really needed some color put back into my hair because of previous hair colors that turned out terrible. I've been trying to make the switch from permanent to semi because my hair fades fast, especially in summer, and it's less drying / damaging than permanent colors. This covers gray hair better than others and actually makes them look more like highlights. Since I like my roots to look a little darker than the rest of my hair, I may try 8N on the roots next time, with a 9N on the rest of my hair. July 1, 2014
Great product I use a combination of colors...this product leaves your hair, including a small amount of the clear shine, leaves your hair a wonderful color, covers gray, and a beautiful shine. It does not drip, and is not messy. I have been using hair color, and doing it myself for years. This gives your hair a natural color... May 26, 2014
Good partial gray coverage without lifting I'm a 30 year old guy with a lot of premature gray, mainly on the temples. The "good" hair on the top of my head is a dark brunette with bits of light brown and blond. This is a challenge. Because the hair is so dark, anything which lifts causes an orange-red effect. Anything blue or violet used to counter this stains the white temples blue. Any permanent dye dark enough to block out the redness entirely kills the light tones and makes me look like a vampire and stains the skin. #I've been called out on it being too dark at least twice in the past.# Radiance is the best product I have found so far. I use the 8A because it is a shade lighter than my natural color. Then I just let it sit for a good 45 minutes. This allows the color to process to full effect. Instead of sinking into the skin or burning, this dye turns sticky and stops working. It does stain a little, but that is mostly the fine hairs on the ears. When washed out for the first time, my white temples are about 90 percent as dark as the rest of my head. The naturally dark hair is about the same as before and the lighter tones are dulled down to the same color. After a week of washing, the white temples more or less match the light tones for brown hair with a blond shine. Definitely a better look than shiny white temples or the completely bleached out Eminem look of last decade. Because it contains no peroxide, it is fine to use on a bi-weekly basis for maintaining medium or long hair. May 21, 2014
You have to know what you are doing This is a semi perm color that doesn't last too long, but the color is transparent, so it's not going to correct color too much, but I love it for toning freshly bleached hair. I often use a strong wella toner, my fav is T27 medium beige blonde, and then I'll use 8n with Radiance to make sections a little darker and to add very subtle natural beige/dirty blonde lowlights. They seem to only last a week or two, but because of that the product seems not to do any damage and I don't mind touching it up as roots have to be redone every few weeks anyways. I would say this would be great as a color refresh, to add dimensional foils, toning, etc. January 17, 2014
(1 Question : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1