Try With These Products:
- Online Price: $2.09
- Sale Price: $1.50
- Prices From: $5.99
- Beauty Club Card $4.99
Radiance Colorgloss Semi-Permanent Hair Color 1A Black
Size: 2 oz.
Color: 1A Black
Sally Item # SBS-320591
- Online Price: $5.99
- Beauty Club Card $4.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- 10N Lightest Natural Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422508465200/images/swatch/SBS_320607.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 1A Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422508465200/images/swatch/SBS_320591.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 2A Dark Ash Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422508465200/images/swatch/SBS_320600.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 2N Dark Natural Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422508465200/images/swatch/SBS_320592.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 4A Light Ash Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422508465200/images/swatch/SBS_320601.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 4N Light Natural Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422508465200/images/swatch/SBS_320604.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 6GB Dark Gold Beige Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422508465200/images/swatch/SBS_320615.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 6N Dark Natural Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422508465200/images/swatch/SBS_320605.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 8A Light Ash Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422508465200/images/swatch/SBS_320603.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 8N Light Natural Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422508465200/images/swatch/SBS_320606.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Clear http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422508465200/images/swatch/SBS_320618.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- No ammonia keeps hair in healthy, shiny condition
- Can be processed with or without heat for more versatility
- Clear Shine adds shine and condition to natural or color treated hair
Clairol Radiance Colorgloss is a translucent, deposit only, long-lasting, semi - permanent hair color that comes in 21 glamorous glosses.
Clairol Radiance Colorgloss can be applied immediately after a relaxer; however, heat is not recommended.
Clairol Radiance Colorgloss Semi-Permanent Hair Color 38 39
clairol colorgloss This sounds like the Redken EQ line, but it is not so nice, nor so predictable. It comes out very, very dark. I used the #10 lightest blond and my hair is now between medium and dark brown. I will be washing it every day until it is out. The clear gloss may deliver some shine, but I won't use any of the other choices again, ever. October 13, 2014
Saved my hair!! I got a bad batch of hair dye that left my hair a flat, nearly-black, too-dark frizzball that was completely devoid of shine or depth. Clairol Colorgloss to the rescue! 20 minutes later my hair was saved. I got the clear/translucent, and it pulled out a little of the reddish highlights from my terrible nearly-black hair dye, added a lot of gorgeous shine, and tamed down the frizz. My curls look amazing now. I couldn't be more pleased. September 1, 2014
Clairol Professional Radiance Colorgloss - 8N This is by far the best semi-permanent hair color I've found and most natural looking color. It does turn out darker than expected, but I really needed some color put back into my hair because of previous hair colors that turned out terrible. I've been trying to make the switch from permanent to semi because my hair fades fast, especially in summer, and it's less drying / damaging than permanent colors. This covers gray hair better than others and actually makes them look more like highlights. Since I like my roots to look a little darker than the rest of my hair, I may try 8N on the roots next time, with a 9N on the rest of my hair. July 1, 2014
Great product I use a combination of colors...this product leaves your hair, including a small amount of the clear shine, leaves your hair a wonderful color, covers gray, and a beautiful shine. It does not drip, and is not messy. I have been using hair color, and doing it myself for years. This gives your hair a natural color... May 26, 2014
(4 Questions : 2 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
A:A is for an Ash color which reduces the redish color.
Don't use N for Neutral. Neutral has all 3 of the base colors (Blue, Red & Yellow) it will make your hair more redish or orange depending on the level number. If you are a level 5 redish dark or 6 medium brighter red/orange then use a 6A to get rid of the red. It will make your hair darker but get rid of the red. If you want to go for a lighter look, you have to take the red out to reveil the next level of yellow. You can not go lighter without toner level 20 or 30 (or bleach if you have very black hair). Level 10 toner plus dye adds color and mixes with your own color to make it darker with a little different tone of color (but not lighter) Do a internet search on hair color levels to see what a strand of black hair fades to when bleached. Be very carefull if you are bleaching. Pick up a book or go to the internet for advise before bleaching. You don't want to end up bald.
A:I bought a couple of the little bottles of the clear colorgloss "color", and a bottle of the radiance color infuser. It's equal parts, so 4 oz of colorgloss color + 4 oz of color infuser. Pour them into a plastic applicator bottle. Shake. It turns into something that looks like a donut glaze. You can squirt bottle it or paint it on with a brush. I just squirted it on. :)
1 of 1
1 of 1