try with these products:
Dancing with the Stars Side Swept Bang Ebony
Available in Sally Stores
- Buttered Toast http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/SallyBeauty/SBS_237325?wid=100&hei=100&fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.9,1.0,4,0&iccEmbed=0
- Golden Wheat http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/SallyBeauty/SBS_237324?wid=100&hei=100&fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.9,1.0,4,0&iccEmbed=0
- Chesnut/Light Brown http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/SallyBeauty/SBS_237323?wid=100&hei=100&fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.9,1.0,4,0&iccEmbed=0
- Side Swept Bang can be trimmed and styled
- Instantly, easily add bangs
- No need to cut your own hair
Dancing with the Stars Side Swept Bang provides a discrete, style-able bang hair addition. Attaches easily to your own hair with 3 pressure-sensitive clips. The clip-ins contain heat-friendly synthetic hair that deliver a natural look.
Cleaning: Gently remove tangles with fingers or pick comb. Do not brush. Add 1 tablespoon mild shampoo to basin of cool water. Soak for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly in cool water. Do not rub. Be sure to rinse until all shampoo is removed, as improper rinsing could result in damage. Dab gently with towel to remove excess water. Do not squeeze or twist. Do not brush or comb while wet as it might stretch or otherwise damage the fiber. Hang to air dry or use a blow dryer on a low setting. Synthetic hair can withstand heat up to 180°C (350°F).
Styling: Do not curl or straighten synthetic hair while wearing the piece. Blow dryers, curling irons, electric or steam hot rollers and other thermal tools may be used on low settings up to 180°C (350°F). The fiber will get too hot and may scorch if the setting is too high. Ideal recommended temperature for curling or straightening the fiber is 116° C (240° F).