Try With These Products:
- Prices From: $17.79
- Sale $8.99
- Prices From: $17.79
- Sale $8.99
Jazzing Sheer Haircolor 80 Toasted Chesnut
Size: 3 oz.
Color: #080 Toasted Chestnut
Sally Item # SBS-320944
- Online Price: $6.49
- Beauty Club Card $5.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- #058 Ruby Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425581928671/images/swatch/SBS_320946.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #078 Crème Soda null
- #094 Ebony http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425581928671/images/swatch/SBS_320945.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #010 Clear http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425581928671/images/swatch/SBS_320901.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #040 Red Hot http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425581928671/images/swatch/SBS_320941.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #030 Spiced Cognac http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425581928671/images/swatch/SBS_320940.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #050 Fuschia Plum http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425581928671/images/swatch/SBS_320942.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #056 Cherry Cola http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425581928671/images/swatch/SBS_320943.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #080 Toasted Chestnut http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425581928671/images/swatch/SBS_320944.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #098 Black Cherry http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425581928671/images/swatch/SBS_320949.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #099 Bluest Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425581928671/images/swatch/SBS_320948.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Use immediately after relaxer service
- Enhance, refresh, brighten, shine
- Semi-permanent (heat)
- Temporary (no heat)
- No ammonia
- No peroxide
Clairol Jazzing translucent hair color shades spice up colored, permed and relaxed hair with temporary or semi-permanent results. Dramatic shades add sizzling, vibrant color to African American hair. Soft shades are subtle, adding richness and depth to natural hair color. Shines, conditions and all that jazz! For natural, colored, permed, or relaxed hair.
Apply directly from bottle to towel-dried hair. Use protective cream around hairline and keep off scalp. Process 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse and shampoo. can be used immediately after relaxing.
Heat is not recommended when used immediately following a chemical service.
Clairol Jazzing Temporary Hair Color 61 62
So disappointed. I bought this in the color red hot (I have dirty blonde hair) for a more natural Kim Possible hair color look for Halloween this year. I did as it told me to: put it in my clean, towel-dried hair, distributed it evenly, and used the entire bottle on my hair just to make sure that my hair would be as the color on the bottle shows. Then I shampooed and rinsed it out carefully after waiting 10 minutes with it on, because I wanted to do the temporary color. Then I blow dried my hair. ALMOST ALL OF THE COLOR WASHED OUT. My hair is currently only "slightly red" compared to my normal hair color. You can hardly tell I did anything different. I can't even express to you how disappointed and angry I am about this product. Maybe I did something wrong, I don't know, but I followed the instructions and it didn't give me the results it said it would. Hair dye, you suck at being hair dye. Sincerely, extremely angry and disappointed customer. October 31, 2014
Jazzing Review I have used this product on and off for years. Once in Cosmetology school, I figured out how to make this product permanent. If you want the color to stay, use Reynolds wrap and wrap your hair in sections and fold each section in Reynolds wrap so that none of the color seeps out and the hair is fully encased, bottom and sides. Then apply a really hot flat iron or curling iron up and down the section of hair that is encased in the Reynolds wrap. You will hear the color sizzling inside of the Reynolds wrap. Trust me, the color will stay, it makes it pretty much permanent! I highly recommend this product, it does stay in semi permanent if you use a dryer. It seems to me that the people that are disappointed with this product, are the ones that just put it in as a temporary color using no heat or just a little heat under a dryer. Realize that if you don't add significant heat, it will just wash out. Anything that states that it is semi permanent or temporary, is exactly that unless you add significant heat because this product has no peroxide to make it permanent. October 28, 2014
Love this stuff! I've been using Jazzing since the 90's, and I've always loved it! I used it for years to put fuchsia and blue streaks in my platinum blonde hair, I've used the Cherry Cola color to dye all of my hair, and I am now using Toasted Chestnut and Cream Soda to put lowlights in my hair. I process it under the dryer for 45 minutes and the colors come out rich and shiny. I love that the color does not contain peroxide and is gentle on my already fragile hair. Another thing I like about it, is that it is easy to remove when I want a change. Great product! February 13, 2014
Peek-a-boo So I bought this to use as a rinse for my already highlighted hair. My highlights are a light mixture of purple and red. I normally used N'rage (back when my highlights were a dark red) but since I had a different color I wanted something closer to it without having to mix colors. They dye is very thin compared to N'rage and appears darker in the liquid form. I processed it, without heat, for 15 minutes and my highlights were refreshed. They weren't exactly the same color but close (it covered up the orange color my hair had turned). A week later, I washed my hair and just about all of the color came off and now my highlights are even lighter. In some parts, they are actually blonde. (I washed my hair in cool water and I use Sulfate free shampoo) So I definitely do not recommend this product. February 3, 2014
(7 Questions : 2 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I dont want my hair to fall out but I would love to experiment with temporary ombre, I have a cross between native american and african american hair that has gone through multiple henna applications.