try with these products:
Jazzing Sheer Haircolor 80 Toasted Chesnut
Size: 3 oz.
Color: #080 Toasted Chestnut
Sally Item # SBS-320944
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- #058 Ruby Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406892332631/images/swatch/SBS_320946.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #078 Crème Soda null
- #094 Ebony http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406892332631/images/swatch/SBS_320945.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #010 Clear http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406892332631/images/swatch/SBS_320901.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #040 Red Hot http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406892332631/images/swatch/SBS_320941.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #030 Spiced Cognac http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406892332631/images/swatch/SBS_320940.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #050 Fuschia Plum http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406892332631/images/swatch/SBS_320942.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #056 Cherry Cola http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406892332631/images/swatch/SBS_320943.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #080 Toasted Chestnut http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406892332631/images/swatch/SBS_320944.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #098 Black Cherry http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406892332631/images/swatch/SBS_320949.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #099 Bluest Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406892332631/images/swatch/SBS_320948.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Use immediately after relaxer service
- Enhance, refresh, brighten, shine
- Semi-permanent (heat)
- Temporary (no heat)
- No ammonia
- No peroxide
Clairol Jazzing translucent hair color shades spice up colored, permed and relaxed hair with temporary or semi-permanent results. Dramatic shades add sizzling, vibrant color to African American hair. Soft shades are subtle, adding richness and depth to natural hair color. Shines, conditions and all that jazz! For natural, colored, permed, or relaxed hair.
Apply directly from bottle to towel-dried hair. Use protective cream around hairline and keep off scalp. Process 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse and shampoo. can be used immediately after relaxing.
Heat is not recommended when used immediately following a chemical service.
Clairol Jazzing Temporary Hair Color 59 60
Love this stuff! I've been using Jazzing since the 90's, and I've always loved it! I used it for years to put fuchsia and blue streaks in my platinum blonde hair, I've used the Cherry Cola color to dye all of my hair, and I am now using Toasted Chestnut and Cream Soda to put lowlights in my hair. I process it under the dryer for 45 minutes and the colors come out rich and shiny. I love that the color does not contain peroxide and is gentle on my already fragile hair. Another thing I like about it, is that it is easy to remove when I want a change. Great product! February 13, 2014
Peek-a-boo So I bought this to use as a rinse for my already highlighted hair. My highlights are a light mixture of purple and red. I normally used N'rage (back when my highlights were a dark red) but since I had a different color I wanted something closer to it without having to mix colors. They dye is very thin compared to N'rage and appears darker in the liquid form. I processed it, without heat, for 15 minutes and my highlights were refreshed. They weren't exactly the same color but close (it covered up the orange color my hair had turned). A week later, I washed my hair and just about all of the color came off and now my highlights are even lighter. In some parts, they are actually blonde. (I washed my hair in cool water and I use Sulfate free shampoo) So I definitely do not recommend this product. February 3, 2014
Jazzing Bluest Black My daughter has dyed black hair. We used Ion Demi in Blue Black first as a refresher, and then applied the Jazzing in Bluest Black all over to enhance the blue. Worked like a charm! You can see the blue tint in different lighting, so it's not a drastic blue but a subtle blue. It's been 2 weeks and we can still see the blue tint. December 11, 2013
coloring with Jazzing I have been using this product for over 20 years and I love it June 19, 2013
(2 Questions : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1