try with these products:
Hairmarker Temporary Hair Color Light Brown
Size: 0.15 oz.
Color: Light Brown
Sally Item # SBS-553004
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Dark Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406837594422/images/swatch/SBS_553008.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Dark Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406837594422/images/swatch/SBS_553002.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Light Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406837594422/images/swatch/SBS_553004.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Medium Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406837594422/images/swatch/SBS_553003.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Keeps hair perfect between salon visits
- Gray roots gone instantly
- True temporary hair color
- Not a mascara, not a crayon
- Does not flake or rub off
- Dries in a minute
HairMarker is real, temporary hair color that actually bonds to the hair, blending beautifully with permanent hair color for a totally natural look. HairMarker won't flake or rub off, even when brushed -- unlike hair mascaras and crayons. The soft-tip applicator makes it easy to apply. Dries in a minute. Washes out. Average use up 20-30 applications around the hairline or in the part, depending on the amount of gray to be covered.
If color gets on skin, wipe off with a damp Q-tip. Cannot make dark hair lighter, only colors gray roots.
HairMarker Temporary Liquid Haircolor 8 9
Great Touch Up Product Bought this based on the reviews. It works great for a simple touch up. I can usually get about 2 to 3 extra weeks between colorings. I've tried other brands, but they have a waxy feeling which makes your hair feel dirty. Plus, they rub off onto your fingers if you're not careful. This brand makes the part you are coloring feel just like the rest of the hair--with no waxy feeling. By the way, I also have been using Roux 223. This stuff is amazing because it gives your faded color (the last couple of weeks before coloring) lots of shine and body. With these 2 products, I can go about 3 weeks longer between colorings. February 7, 2013
Great quick fix I just bought this today and did a quick fix at on my hair at lunch today for a date i have this evening. It's ridiculously easy and works really really well. I've tried the crayon type cover ups before and they were terrible. Too hard to do more detailed touch ups. I'd recommend putting the color directly onto the tiny comb they give you and then carefully comb it into your hair where you are wanting to cover the gray area. Be careful not to touch your skin as you do this though. I think it works better than how they instruct you. If you do use the wand directly on your hair though, comb it through so it's more evenly distributed. June 8, 2011
Go Eight Weeks Between Color I can actually go 8 weeks between color with this product. i use it right after i wash my hair. it is magical! January 6, 2011
Great for Blending I'm growing out the white and gray. My salon professional suggested that I use this product to blend the temp medium brown in my hair with the white coming on. This created a natural effect and looked just great! My only down comment is that the amount is not up to the price and wish there was more in the bottle. For someone with root touch-ups to do between regular color treatments, I highly recommend. The feel of the color is natural and not sticky like some crayons and markers. January 3, 2011