Try With These Products:
Beyond The Zone Color Jamz Not So Shy Violet
Size: 4.2 oz.
Color: Not So Shy Violet
Sally Item # SBS-140370
- Online Price: $6.49
- Beauty Club Card $5.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Tripped Up Turquoise http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1429935267086/images/swatch/SBS_140382.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Crimson Storm http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1429935267086/images/swatch/SBS_140360.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Wild Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1429935267086/images/swatch/SBS_140372.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Purple Passion http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1429935267086/images/swatch/SBS_140364.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Not So Shy Violet http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1429935267086/images/swatch/SBS_140370.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Party Time Pink http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1429935267086/images/swatch/SBS_140366.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Raspberry Kamikazie http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1429935267086/images/swatch/SBS_140368.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Huckleberry Blue http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1429935267086/images/swatch/SBS_140380.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Bubble Head Pink http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1429935267086/images/swatch/SBS_140376.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Shine-enhancing semi-permanent hair color
- Vivid bright hues
- Moisturizes hair
- Exciting shades
Go wild and get crazy with Beyond The Zone's semi-permanent hair color! Get bright, vivid, vibrant color that is quick and easy to apply. Control the intensity of the tone by mixing and matching shades to create your own signature color. Now you can become an artist by creating fashionable hair art by combining colors to create an unlimited shade palette.
Pre-lighten hair with Beyond The Zone Radical Bleach kit to a pale yellow blonde using desired application. Process according to directions, rinse thoroughly, and towel dry.
Pour desired amount of Beyond the Zone Color Jamz Semi-Permanent Hair Color into a non-metallic bowl. With gloved hands, apply directly to the hair using a tint brush or comb. Do Not apply to the scalp. Process 10-20 minutes depending on desired intensity.
For more intense, longer lasting color heat may be used. After processing, rinse until the water runs clear.
For more intense color, pre-lighten hair. Beyond The Zone Color Jamz Semi Permanent Hair Color can be for streaking and chunking or for an all-over application. Use petroleum jelly around hair line to keep skin from staining. For brighter, longer-lasting color, use heat while processing Beyond The Zone Color Jamz Semi Permanent Hair Color.
WATER ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,CETEARETH-20 ,ACID BLUE 62 ,HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE ,PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL ,FRAGRANCE ,ACID RED 52 ,HC VIOLET NO. 2 ,PEG-40 CASTOR OIL ,METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE ,METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE
Beyond The Zone Color Jamz Semi Permanent Hair Color 176 178
Love it! I used Splat! for the longest time until coming across this stuff, I was kinda skeptical at first but decided to try it. I am so glad I did! It's affordable to do my hair now, I get more color choices, the color stays in my hair for a while(Currently have in Crimson Red and it's been in for about a month and a half) so I'm not dying my hair as much, the color is nice and rich, I am so glad I found this stuff! April 16, 2015
Disappointed I was really excited about using the turquoise on my hair. After bleaching and allowing it to completely dry I applied this product after allowing it to process for 10 minutes like it says (I didn't do the full 20 because I didn't know exactly how bright it be) I rinsed my hair like it says to do. Still blonde... Complete waste of time! April 12, 2015
Disappointed Barely any color deposited. I have been coloring my daughter's hair for over a year and this is the second time using Color Jamz. The last time we used red and it worked beautifully, so when she wanted to change to blue, we decided to use Color Jamz again instead of Manic Panic given its mixed reviews. I bought two bottles to make sure we had enough for her long hair, bleached her hair the day before; did everything right, just like every other time we've done her hair. But this time barely any color showed after we rinsed her hair. She was so disappointed. Won't be using this again. Waste of time and money. Going to try Ion and do her hair all over again.... February 6, 2015
horrible i had a professional hairdresser put this color in part of my hair since she had no more turquoise left. well, putting it on was great. the color was exactly as i wanted it and it smelled great. then we washed my hair after letting it process for more than the allotted time - about an hour total sit in time. after washing it my hair was a grayish/lavender color; not even in the turquoise spectrum at all! I will never, ever purchase this hair color again. It was a waste of time and money. January 6, 2015
(7 Questions : 8 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I only want to use this beacues my son wants me to have pink hair . So just to do it for him i'm willing to however i don't want this to last forever just maybe a month .
My hair is light brown/ dirty blonde, would this work on my hair with out me bleaching it?
A:You don't have to bleach your hair. If you want really bright bold colors you should bleach and tone your hair. This color will stick to dark brown hair, so you should be fine.
A:If you have dark/medium brown hair or any shade lighter than that it will dye it. Keep in mind that it may not come out the color you want it to depending on the color of your natural hair.