Try With These Products:
Beyond The Zone Color Jamz Bubble Head Pink
Size: 4.2 oz.
Color: Bubble Head Pink
Sally Item # SBS-140376
- Online Price: $6.49
- Beauty Club Card $5.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Tripped Up Turquoise http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425310579121/images/swatch/SBS_140382.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Crimson Storm http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425310579121/images/swatch/SBS_140360.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Wild Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425310579121/images/swatch/SBS_140372.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Purple Passion http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425310579121/images/swatch/SBS_140364.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Not So Shy Violet http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425310579121/images/swatch/SBS_140370.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Party Time Pink http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425310579121/images/swatch/SBS_140366.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Raspberry Kamikazie http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425310579121/images/swatch/SBS_140368.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Huckleberry Blue http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425310579121/images/swatch/SBS_140380.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Bubble Head Pink http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425310579121/images/swatch/SBS_140376.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Shine-enhancing semi-permanent hair color
- Vivid bright hues
- Moisturizes hair
- Exciting shades
Go wild and get crazy with Beyond The Zone's semi-permanent hair color! Get bright, vivid, vibrant color that is quick and easy to apply. Control the intensity of the tone by mixing and matching shades to create your own signature color. Now you can become an artist by creating fashionable hair art by combining colors to create an unlimited shade palette.
Pre-lighten hair with Beyond The Zone Radical Bleach kit to a pale yellow blonde using desired application. Process according to directions, rinse thoroughly, and towel dry.
Pour desired amount of Beyond the Zone Color Jamz Semi-Permanent Hair Color into a non-metallic bowl. With gloved hands, apply directly to the hair using a tint brush or comb. Do Not apply to the scalp. Process 10-20 minutes depending on desired intensity.
For more intense, longer lasting color heat may be used. After processing, rinse until the water runs clear.
For more intense color, pre-lighten hair. Beyond The Zone Color Jamz Semi Permanent Hair Color can be for streaking and chunking or for an all-over application. Use petroleum jelly around hair line to keep skin from staining. For brighter, longer-lasting color, use heat while processing Beyond The Zone Color Jamz Semi Permanent Hair Color.
WATER ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,CETEARETH-20 ,ACID RED 52 ,HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE ,PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL ,FRAGRANCE ,PEG-40 CASTOR OIL ,SODIUM HYDROXIDE ,METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE ,METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE
Beyond The Zone Color Jamz Semi Permanent Hair Color 174 175
Disappointed Barely any color deposited. I have been coloring my daughter's hair for over a year and this is the second time using Color Jamz. The last time we used red and it worked beautifully, so when she wanted to change to blue, we decided to use Color Jamz again instead of Manic Panic given its mixed reviews. I bought two bottles to make sure we had enough for her long hair, bleached her hair the day before; did everything right, just like every other time we've done her hair. But this time barely any color showed after we rinsed her hair. She was so disappointed. Won't be using this again. Waste of time and money. Going to try Ion and do her hair all over again.... February 6, 2015
horrible i had a professional hairdresser put this color in part of my hair since she had no more turquoise left. well, putting it on was great. the color was exactly as i wanted it and it smelled great. then we washed my hair after letting it process for more than the allotted time - about an hour total sit in time. after washing it my hair was a grayish/lavender color; not even in the turquoise spectrum at all! I will never, ever purchase this hair color again. It was a waste of time and money. January 6, 2015
Get the Ion brand instead. If you love the "dyed this 4 weeks ago" look from day 1, then this dye is for you. The bubblehead dye was clumpy, it didn't spread well, and it immediately looked faded and sad. I dyed it a week before an event and ended up dying it again the day before just to try and get some life back in to it. It didn't work. I've since switched to the Ion brand colors and they are comparably priced and offer a much better saturation and color. January 4, 2015
Works great!! I have this in 3 colors. I have not had any trouble with this product at all. Yes- it is a bit messy--but come on--if you are going to die your hair..gloves-- old towels and old clothes are a must people!! Now i haven't dyed my whole head with this product-- just about 4-5 peek a boo's and streeks in my bangs. I do use ION COLOR BRILLIANCE AFTER COLOR TREATMENT. I just apply it to the colored streaks and leave on for about 10 min. I also use shampoo and conditioner for colored treated hair too.. since i do color it a blond to cover my grey..(44yrs. old). the color lasts in my hair! i colored blue streaks in my hair for my daughters AUTISM AWARENESS VOLLEYBALL GAME back on sept 24th....today is Oct. 31st. and it is still in there!..a little lighter yes, i used the dark blue, so now it is more of a baby blue.. but still can see it very well. October 31, 2014
(6 Questions : 7 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I only want to use this beacues my son wants me to have pink hair . So just to do it for him i'm willing to however i don't want this to last forever just maybe a month .
My hair is light brown/ dirty blonde, would this work on my hair with out me bleaching it?
A:You don't have to bleach your hair. If you want really bright bold colors you should bleach and tone your hair. This color will stick to dark brown hair, so you should be fine.
A:If you have dark/medium brown hair or any shade lighter than that it will dye it. Keep in mind that it may not come out the color you want it to depending on the color of your natural hair.
A:Yes, you can always save semi-permanent hair dyes as long as you keep it int the sealed container. I have had my BTZ colors for almost a year now and they haven't dried out. Just check them every so often if you are worried.