try with these products:
- Online Price: $10.49
- Sale Price: $8.99
Beyond The Zone Color Jamz Bubble Head Pink
Size: 4.2 oz.
Color: Bubble Head Pink
Sally Item # SBS-140376
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Tripped Up Turquoise http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409544846467/images/swatch/SBS_140382.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Crimson Storm http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409544846467/images/swatch/SBS_140360.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Wild Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409544846467/images/swatch/SBS_140372.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Purple Passion http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409544846467/images/swatch/SBS_140364.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Not So Shy Violet http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409544846467/images/swatch/SBS_140370.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Party Time Pink http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409544846467/images/swatch/SBS_140366.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Raspberry Kamikazie http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409544846467/images/swatch/SBS_140368.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Huckleberry Blue http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409544846467/images/swatch/SBS_140380.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Bubble Head Pink http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409544846467/images/swatch/SBS_140376.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Shine-enhancing semi-permanent hair color
- Vivid bright hues
- Moisturizes hair
- Exciting shades
Go wild and get crazy with Beyond The Zone's semi-permanent hair color! Get bright, vivid, vibrant color that is quick and easy to apply. Control the intensity of the tone by mixing and matching shades to create your own signature color. Now you can become an artist by creating fashionable hair art by combining colors to create an unlimited shade palette.
Pre-lighten hair with Beyond The Zone Radical Bleach kit to a pale yellow blonde using desired application. Process according to directions, rinse thoroughly, and towel dry.
Pour desired amount of Beyond the Zone Color Jamz Semi-Permanent Hair Color into a non-metallic bowl. With gloved hands, apply directly to the hair using a tint brush or comb. Do Not apply to the scalp. Process 10-20 minutes depending on desired intensity.
For more intense, longer lasting color heat may be used. After processing, rinse until the water runs clear.
For more intense color, pre-lighten hair. Beyond The Zone Color Jamz Semi Permanent Hair Color can be for streaking and chunking or for an all-over application. Use petroleum jelly around hair line to keep skin from staining. For brighter, longer-lasting color, use heat while processing Beyond The Zone Color Jamz Semi Permanent Hair Color.
WATER ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,CETEARETH-20 ,ACID RED 52 ,HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE ,PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL ,FRAGRANCE ,PEG-40 CASTOR OIL ,SODIUM HYDROXIDE ,METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE ,METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE
Beyond The Zone Color Jamz Semi Permanent Hair Color 169 170
not what was expected. after using ion brilliance brights, i decided to try a different color... after lightening it 3 times in the past 2 months to get the ion out, i was finally able to use it. I picked up the purple passion, because it was the closest to the color i wanted. it smells great, and one bottle covered my whole head ( and i have thick semi long hair) but the color was more subtle then what i was expecting, i never mixed it with anything either.. and after 2 washes the color faded to a greyish-lilac color and really doesnt look good at all.. im not impressed at all with this product and wont be re purchasing it.. August 27, 2014
Quick colour that might stain I have been dyeing my hair with semi-permanent colour for 20 months now, and here are my two cents. I used Candy Apple Red and another shade of dark pink - I can't remember which, but neither appear on this site - last summer, and I enjoyed the vibrancy as well as the fading time, which is about two weeks, or half the time Manic Panic lasts. This way, it's easy to switch up colours - though be forewarned, you need to follow the colour spectrum and choose a similar colour if you want to avoid the colour cancelling out. From red, to purple, to blue, and so on. The smell is pleasant, though I am sensitive to scents and it did last for days, which was a con. The colour bled when wet, but so do almost all red and pink dyes. It comes off on your hands/clothes/sheets for the first couple of days, but that isn't unusual either. After the second time I used this brand, however (I was finishing up leftover product), I realized my hair was stained what seems to be permanently, as it is still stained to this day. I haven't tried extensively to remove the colour, so I may have more to say on that later, but any colour I put in now always fades out to the same pink. This is not generally that uncommon, however, and other pink dyes in other brands sometimes stain as well (especially roots). To those who had trouble with the colour taking, that can be due to several factors - residue from conditioner or other products can prevent the colour from getting in the hair shaft, or more commonly, the colour cancels out on pre-existing hues, whether from an untoned bleach job or a previous hair colour. Because this product stained my hair, for example, I'm limited with what colours can be dyed over it. The internet has a lot of info on causes and solutions, so do a quick search! It helped me immensely. August 12, 2014
Wonderful Semi-Permanent Hair Color I have used a variety of colors by Color Jamz. Colors include -- Raspberry Kamikaze, Bubble Head Pink, Limey Lizard, Not So Shy Violet, Huckleberry Blue and Party Time Pink. These colors work great on pre-lightened hair. They are very bold and vivid. This dye does wash out/fade faster than other semi colors, which for me is a plus because I love to change my color often! If you want a color that is going to last over 20+ washes this isn't it. July 31, 2014
Not-So-Shy-Violet Doesnt Work!!! I just bought this product today with my sister. We spent 90 minutes putting the dye in both our hairs. We gave the dye 30 minutes to set and then rinsed, not shampooed or conditioned. My sister and I let our hair air dry. About an hour of drying, we check the mirror. No dye. I have more dye on my hands and feet from rinsing the dye out my hair than in my hair. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!! Go to a salon and spend the money. Yes, this product was cheap to buy, but come on! Work a little! July 14, 2014
(1 Question : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1