1. Pour Wax Beads into empty wax can (fill as needed), place collar around wax can and heat up in GiGi warmer.
2. Set temperature to High for 30-45 minutes until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency, then set the temperature to Medium for the rest of the day.
3. Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before waxing client.
4. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
5. Apply a small amount of Pre Epilation Oil sparingly to area being epilated.
6. Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed).
7. Allow wax to cool on the skin until it becomes soft and pliable, approximately 30 seconds.
8. Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
9. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
10. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to soothe & condition the skin.
We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: Quebec