Microwave Heating Instructions
DO NOT EXCEED 60 SECONDS HEATING TIME
1. Remove the cap and the plastic disc.
2. Place jar in the center of a microwave-safe plate. Heating time varies with each microwave.
3. Heat for 30 seconds on high setting. Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator. If wax has not melted, reheat in 15-second increments until you can stir the wax so it takes on a thick, caramel-like consistency. DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply.
4. Remove the jar from the microwave carefully using the handle.
5. Test wax temperature on the back side of your wrist before wax application.
Eyebrow Waxing Directions
1. Cleanse the area to be epilated with soap and warm water. Pat dry thoroughly.
2. Stir the product with a spatula to ensure proper consistency. Remember, the product is ready when consistency is creamy.
3. When the wax appears creamy, carefully check with the tip of your finger if the temperature is comfortable to you, only then begin to proceed with the hair removal process. If you use wax that is too hot, you could burn your skin.
4. Dip spatula into the center of the jar then wipe one side of the spatula against the lip of the container.
5. Apply wax under the brow beginning at the inner most corner, in the direction of hair growth. Follow the natural brow line, moving toward the other corner of the eye with a spatula. (see Fig. 1)
6. Allow wax to cool on the skin until it becomes soft and pliable, approximately 30 seconds.
7. Hold the skin taut and pull the wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth (see Fig. 2). Do not pull wax up to remove, as this could cause broken blood vessels.
8. Immediately after removal, apply firm pressure to area with the cushions of your fingers to relieve any sensitivity.
9. Repeat steps for other eyebrows.
10. For removing unwanted hair above and between the eyebrows, apply wax in the direction of hair growth. Remove wax in opposite direction of hair growth.
We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: Quebec