1. Prep: Before applying Individual lashes, thoroughly clean your natural eyelashes and eyelids so they are makeup and oil free. Gently remove lash from tray using tweezers.
2. Apply Adhesive: Apply a drop of adhesive onto foil. Dip lash base into adhesive.
3. Apply Lashes: Place over natural lash, close to the lash line without touching eyelid. Apply more lashes for desired look.
1. Care and cleaning: Avoid rubbing your eyes with a harsh towel. Allow your lashes to air dry. Avoid using oil-based make up remover.
2. Removal: Moisten two cotton swabs with a specially formulated lash remover or baby oil. Place one above lashes and one below. Gently massage the two swabs back and forth until lashes fall off.
3. Warning: Never pull or tug at lashes as this may cause loss of lashes.