Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
Warnings: Flammable, keep away from fire and flames. Store between 15-30C (59-86F) Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
When using this product: keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and rash occurs. This may be sign of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
DO NOT USE: in children less than 2 months of age. On open skin wounds.
We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: Canada