1. Apply the MINI Gelish Nail Surface Cleanse onto a lint free wipe to clean the nails.
2. Push back the cuticle and clean the surrounding nail.
3. Shape the natural nail.
4. Gently remove the shine on the natural nail with a buffer.
5. Apply the MINI Gelish Nail Surface Cleanse on the clean lint free wipe to remove the dust and clean the nail.
6. Apply MINI Gelish pH Bond to the natural nail.
7. Apply a thin coat of MINI Gelish Foundation Base Gel to the nail making sure to cap the free edge.
8. Use the orange wood stick to clean up any excess MINI Gelish Foundation Base Gel from around the cuticle or under the nail.
9. Cure for 45 seconds in the Gelish MINI PRO45 LED Light, 1 minute in a UV Light or 10 seconds in an LED Light.
10. Using a clean lint free dry wipe or dry gel brush remove excess product from the nail. Do not use MINI Gelish Nail Surface Cleanse.
11. Apply a THIN layer of the MINI Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish of choice cuticle to free edge. Be sure to seal the edges of the nail. Note: too thick of application will cause gel to not cure properly.
12. Cure for 45 seconds in the Gelish MINI PRO45 LED Light, 2 minutes in a UV Light or 30 seconds in an LED Light.
13. Repeat Step 11 & 12.
14. Apply MINI Gelish Top It Off Sealer Gel from cuticle to free edge using a thin light application.
15. Cure for 45 seconds in the Gelish PRO45 LED Light, 2 minutes in a UV Light or 30 seconds in an LED Light.
16. Your nails will be tacky after step 15, Apply the MINI Gelish Nail Surface Cleanse onto a clean lint free wipe to remove the tacky surface.
17. Apply MINI Gelish Nourish Cuticle Oil to the skin surrounding the nail.