Dial it down with Dilute. Don’t want your color so bright? Mix Dilute with any semi-permanent color for lighter results. DIY-friendly, damage-free color works gently, washes out gradually and fades gracefully. Unicorn Hair is 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Quaternium-75, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Acid Violet 43 CI 60730, Basic Violet 13 CI 42536.
How to use Dilute:
You’ll need: gloves, applicator brush, clips, bowl, & an old t-shirt or cape. Cover all surfaces you do not want to get hair dye on as Unicorn Hair can permanently stain surfaces and fabric.
1. Add Dilute to any semi-permanent hair color until the desired lighter shade is achieved. Add gradually & mix well!
2. Perform a strand test to ensure the color matches your desired effect.
3. Apply dye as usual, following full Unicorn Hair application instructions.
4. Enjoy your new custom hair color!
Full Application Instructions:
1. For best results, start with clean, unconditioned, dry hair. Full Coverage shades work best with pre-bleached platinum to medium blonde hair and add a tint of color to dark blonde and light brown hair. Tints work best with pre-bleached platinum to pale blonde hair.
2. Wear protective gloves and pour desired amount into a bowl.
3. Section hair into 4 even sections (front to back & side to side) and secure with clips. Work in 1 inch wide strands. Apply color evenly from root to tip with applicator brush. Begin at the root of the hair applying color evenly through to the ends. Massage each strand with fingers, root to tip, to ensure even distribution of color.
4. Leave Full Coverage shades in for 30 minutes. Leave Tints in for 45 minutes. No heat/cap required. For more intense, longer-lasting results leave color in for 1-2 hours. Don't worry, Unicorn Hair will not damage your hair, as it does not contain any harsh chemicals or bleach!
5. Rinse hair in cool to lukewarm water until hair feels clean. More intense shades may not rinse clear for the first few washes. Do not shampoo. Conditioner optional.
6. Style to your liking & enjoy your new Unicorn Hair!
Always do a patch & strand test to make sure you feel comfortable using Unicorn Hair, & to determine the color saturation you like.
Warning: Unicorn Hair is ready to use; do not mix with developers, lighteners, or any permanent hair colorant. May temporarily stain skin and permanently stain fabric. Always protect clothing and work space prior to application and wear gloves. Perform a preliminary patch test, as this product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. Use a cotton swab to apply a small amount of product to clean/dry skin, such as on the nape of the neck or near the elbow. Allow patch to dry and leave undisturbed for 24 hours. Monitor area for any signs of redness or irritation; if any irritation occurs, discontinue use. This product is not intended for use anywhere on the face or in the immediate eye area. It must not be used to dye eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause harm to the eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Maintain the magic of semi-permanent fantasy hair color by washing your hair in cool water and using sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner.
We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: Canada