1. Can I use both a Color Shotz injected Shampoo and Conditioner?
Yes, we actually recommend using both as a system for the best results.
2. Can I use one Shotz for both my shampoo and conditioner?
Our system was developed to be a 1:1 ratio for optimal results. Diluting with more product will significantly dilute the results
3. Is it safe to use this system daily?
Yes, it is a temporary die so it is safe to use daily or as often as you wash.
4. How long do you need to shake to blend it altogether?
30 Full Seconds of vigorous shaking. Be sure to shake before each use.
5. Can I mix the Color Shotz with a different shampoo and conditioner?
BTZ Rock On Vibrant Color Depositing Shampoo, Conditioner, and Color Shotz are formulated as a system with the correct ratio of color to shampoo/conditioner formulas for optimal tinting results combined with best cleansing experience. Other products should not be substituted.
Also the shampoo and conditioner were specifically formulated to allow the best cleansing experience while still allowing the color to deposit on the hair and not immediately wash out.
6. What factors will affect the results?
Results will vary based upon hair color and condition prior to use.
7. Will this product make my hair lighter?
No, this is a deposit only temporary color that cannot lighten.
8. Does it contain peroxide or ammonia?
We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: Quebec