All-in-One Hot Air Brush
We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: Quebec
- Curl Release Switch unlocks and rotates the barrel to release curls for tangle-free styling
- Versatile Multi-vent Barrel delivers more airflow for quick, easy drying and styling
- Flexible, Ball-tipped Bristles gently grip hair, softly rest against your head
- Cool Tip unscrews to remove brush barrel for easy cleaning
- High / Low Heat settings for all hair types
- 8 ft. Professional Swivel Cord
- Cool Tip for styling control
- ALCI Safety Plug
- 1 1/2"
Before using your Hot Air Brush, towel-dry your hair and smooth it with a comb or brush to prevent tangling. Styling your hair will be faster if the hair is slightly damp, not wet. Plug the Hot Air Brush into an electrical outlet and slide the switch to the high setting for styling medium to thick hair. The low setting is recommended for fine hair. Slowly run the brush through hair, starting from the scalp and moving toward the ends. Take a small section of hair, about 2 inches, to style in curls, waves or body. Using one hand to hold the Cool Tip and the other to hold the handle, place the Hot Air Brush under the hair and roll for a curl. Leave the Hot Air Brush in the roll for 10 -15 seconds for medium to thick hair or 5-10 seconds for fine hair. Repeat the roll until the desired curl is shaped. To create body, brush hair up and away from the scalp, stroking against the natural direction of growth. Repeat often for long-lasting body and volume. To release a tangle-free curl, push the Curl Release Switch down and hold. The barrel will release for easy unwinding. To straighten, brush away from the scalp, both over and under the tress of hair to be straightened until the hair is warm and dry. When styling is complete, slide the switch to the “off” position and unplug the unit.