Sally is a magnet for both retail and professional customers. Professional customers include hairstylists and hair, nail and skin salon owners. Retail customers like buying from the same place as professionals, and are intensely loyal to Sally. So, having a Sally store in your shopping center works two ways: Your shopping center will attract possible Sally customers. Loyal Sally customers will be attracted to your shopping center.
The Merchandise Mix
Sally Beauty is the destination for 1000s of salon-quality products under $10. Trained beauty advisors pair customers with must-have solutions—from hair care and color, to nails, cosmetics, and pro-quality styling tools—all priced to please and backed by a Love It or Return It Guarantee.
We are the largest retailer of professional beauty supplies in the world, operating nearly 3,000 stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada alone. Sally offers more than 9,000 products for hair, skin, and nails to both retail consumers and salon professionals.
Real Estate Site Criteria
- The following is the current criteria for new stores:
- - Population:
- =) 3 miles - 50,000
- =) 5 miles - over 100,000
- - 1,400—1,800 sq. ft. based on population and salon counts.
- - 20 ft. minimum frontage width (21 ft. minimum in New York State).
- - Excellent access and visibility from shopping center.
- - Prefer to keep stores three miles apart but may be positioned closer depending upon area density.
- - Household income: $24,000 to $72,000
- - 100,000 sq. ft. shopping center anchored by at least one major tenant, i.e. major grocer, discount store, clothing or department store chain.
No opportunities of this kind exist with the Sally organization.
Main Phone: 1-800-777-5706
VP of Real Estate: Mike Smith
Sally Beauty Supply LLC
3001 Colorado Boulevard
Denton, TX 76210