- Beauty Club Card $14.69 Learn More
We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: Canada
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
- Complies with OSHA's bloodborne pathogens standard
- Kills fungus, including "athlete's foot" fungus
- Kills pseudomonas, staph and salmonella
- 160 Towelettes per pack
Barbicide Wipes Disinfectant Towelettes are a U.S. EPA registered hospital-grade broad spectrum disinfectant that is intended for use on hard, non-porous surfaces in salon settings, veterinary facilities, correctional facilities, schools, health club facilities, tanning salons, daycare centers, police/fire vehicles and other critical care areas where control of cross contamination between treated surfaces is required. Will not stain skin or surfaces.
Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears and features a anti-rust formula. Proven to effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B and C and other bloodborne pathogens. Safe for use on almost all salon surfaces and tools. Features an anti-rust formulation. One hundred-sixty towelettes per pack.