How to Use the Hair Dryer
1. Position the hair dryer on a solid horizontal surface that is of convenient height for comfortable use. Place a chair with its back toward hair dryer base against the horizontal surface.
2. To lift the dryer’s hood, pull the base latch on the front of the hair dryer down and lift the hood. Lift the hood until the air column is fully extended. Lock the hood into position by pulling it back while simultaneously pulling the hood latch down. Slowly release the hood latch, sliding it over the lower lip of the hood until the hood locks in place.
3. To adjust the hood and column angle, push the column release latch located at the base of the column while moving the column to the desired angle. Release the latch to lock the hood and column into place.
4. Make sure the comfort control switch is set to the “OFF” position and plug the dryer into an electrical outlet. NOTE: To reduce the risk of electric shock, this appliance may have a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. DO NOT attempt to defeat this safety feature.
5. To place the hood over your head, push the column release switch, then tilt the hood up slightly as you seat yourself. Release the switch and lower the hood over your head. For further hood and column angle adjustment, repeat step 3.
6. Slide the comfort control switch to the “HIGH”, “MED” or the “LOW” setting.
7. When drying is completed, slide the comfort control switch to “OFF” and unplug the dryer. Carefully wrap the electrical cord, secure it with a twist tie, and place it in the dryer’s cord storage bin.
To close the dryer, pull down on the bonnet release latch to release the hood. Hold the handle and slowly lower the hood onto the base. Push the hood down until the base latch locks the hood into place.
Recommended use procedures
This is a high wattage appliance. To avoid a circuit overload, another high-wattage appliance should not be operated on the same circuit. •
To avoid damaging the hair dryer, do not block air intake grill on top of hair dryer base during operation.
This hair dryer is designed to operate on 120 volts, 60 CPS (cycles per second), AC only. Use of hair dryer on 50 CPS current will damage the motor.
Always dry wig using a mannequin head!
1. Set hair dryer on table.
2. Pin wig or hairpiece to mannequin head with straight pins.
3. Stack books under open, upright hair dryer. Set mannequin head on books so that wig is positioned under bonnet.
4. To dry synthetic hair, use the “LOW” setting on the control panel. To dry natural or human hair, use the “HIGH” setting.
Never dry wig with hair dryer closed.
This blocks the air intake grill and will damage your hair dryer.
Never dry wig with bonnet tilted back.
This may limit air movement and damage your hair dryer.
Use of an improper temperature setting may damage the wig or hairpiece.
We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: Canada