Clipper and Trimmer Sales are Final*
• Use a clipper cleaning brush after each cut to remove fragments of hair from the blade.
• Properly disinfect to kill germs and viruses by using Cool Care Plus.® Review the contact time necessary for proper disinfection.
• Use the 5-point oiling system to lubricate your clipper and keep it running at top performance: 3 drops across the teeth of the blade and 1 drop on each back rail.
• If you notice a decrease in performance after cleaning & oiling your blade, replace the blade to maintain peak cutting performance. Note: If you have a detachable blade clipper, consider replacing the blade drive at this time.
• Keep your cord well cared for – never wrap it around the clipper.
• Review the Use & Care instructions provided with your tool, as each one requires unique attention.
We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: Quebec