Tips for achieving optimum coverage on gray hair:
1. Select a shade level 8 or darker for best coverage; Lighter shades will create a translucent effect.
2. Shades from Natural or Gold Family will produce a more natural result with optimum coverage.
3. Mix with 20 Volume Well Color Charm Developer
4. Apply generously starting at the area with highest percentage of gray or most resistant.
5. Process for 30 minute, extend to 45 minutes if needed.
6. For better coverage on hair that is more than 50% gray, use a fashion shade from the Red Family and mix with equal parts of Wella Color Charm Natural or Gold shade at the same level.