1. Select a small strand of hair. Smaller sections of hair allow the color to transfer easily.
2. Spray a light mist of primer (leave-in conditioner spray) to smooth the section of hair and prep for color.
3. Choose the Hot Huez color of choice.
4. Position the applicator sponge side up, chalk side down so the color is transferred to the top of the strand.
5.Press the hair between applicator's sponge and chalk.
6. Slide the chalk compact along the section of hair in a downward direction until evenly covered. (depending on the desired color vibrancy, you might decide a second press is necessary)
7. Select your next section of hair and repeat. To view a how to apply video click on http://vimeo.com/edisonnation/hothuez
1. For easy clean-up we recommend that Hot Huez is applied in your bathroom over the counter.
2. Wear a towel over your shoulder to protect your clothing from color transfer.
3. Rinse clothing, hands or absorbent surfaces with soap and water if color transfer occurs.
4. Seal the color with hair spray after application
We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: Canada