Ultra Precise No-Lye Conditioning Relaxer is a professional relaxer that effectively conditions hair where it needs it most during the relaxing process. The substantive, built-in conditioner selectively conditions each hair fiber and smooths damaged areas, fly-away fibers and split ends.
The Supreme (Super) formula offers great relaxing and control for clients with coarse, resistant, or hard to relax hair, leaving hair healthy-looking, soft and silky, with lasting results.
This product is intended for professional use only.
STEP 1: STRAND TEST, ALWAYS DO A HAIR STRAND TEST BEFORE RELAXING. Here’s how:
1. Isolate a small section of hair.
2. Identify hair texture and treatment time from timing guide.
3. Mix Relaxer Creme and Liquid Activator according to Step No. 2 (below). Apply mixture evenly on unrelaxed portion of hair section. Set timer for treatment time for your client’s hair texture.
4. When time is up, rinse the treated section with warm water and shampoo with Neutralizing Shampoo. Allow test strand to dry. Check for straightness, irritation or hair breakage.
DO NOT USE PRODUCT IF BREAKAGE OCCURS.
5. If results of strand test are satisfactory, proceed with applying relaxer according to instructions below using the same time determined from the strand test. If strand is not sufficiently relaxed, increase your treatment time from the strand test results, but do not exceed the time range for your client’s hair type.
STEP 2: MIXING DIRECTIONS
1. Scoop half contents of Relaxer Creme (A) into mixing tub (C) Add full contents of one Liquid Activator (B).
2. Mix well with spatula until mixture is uniform, creamy and free of lumps. Let it sit for 5 minutes prior to use. Replace the lid on the remaining unmixed contents of Relaxer Creme (A) and store until your next relaxer application.
STEP 3: APPLICATION
Part hair into four sections, from center part to back and from ear to ear over crown. Start timing as soon as you begin application. Wear protective gloves. Start application at back sections.
Virgin Hair: Apply Relaxer Creme mixture on root area, approximately 1/8’’ away from scalp, and down onto strand. Use the back of the comb to apply Relaxer Creme mixture. Apply Relaxer Creme mixture quickly and evenly for complete coverage and uniform relaxing. Continue with back sections of hair, working from the crown to the nape. Then apply to front sections leaving hairline until last. Generous application of Relaxer Creme mixture makes smoothing easier. Remove any mixture that comes into contact with skin with a damp cloth saturated with Neutralizing Shampoo.
New Growth: Apply Relaxer Creme mixture to all new growth hair only, section by section, approximately 1/8’’ away from scalp. Avoid overlapping relaxer onto previously relaxed hair. Do not apply the relaxer past the new growth or through to the ends.
NOTE: Throw away any unused mixture immediately.
STEP 4: SMOOTHING
After completing application of Relaxer Creme mixture, begin smoothing hair starting at nape area, with back of comb. Do not use the teeth of a comb for smoothing the hair. Gently begin smoothing motion until the timing period is up. Then go immediately to the sink. Do not rub relaxer into the scalp. If relaxer gets on to skin, gently wipe off with a towel saturated with Neutralizing Shampoo.
STEP 5: RINSE
When time is up, rinse all Relaxer Creme mixture completely from hair with lukewarm water, ensuring that no Relaxer Creme mixture is visible. The more you rinse out the Relaxer Creme mixture, the better the results.
CAUTION: Care should be taken to avoid getting Relaxer Creme mixture into eyes and ears.
STEP 6: CLEANSING NEUTRALIZING SHAMPOO
After thoroughly rinsing hair, shampoo with Neutralizing Shampoo. Rinse hair thoroughly. Repeat, making sure to remove all visible traces of relaxer.
STEP 7: CONDITION
Apply a conditioning treatment to hair from roots to ends, making sure that hair is well covered. Rinse well. Style according to client’s desire
NOTE: You must shampoo according to enclosed directions with Ultra Precise Neutralizer Shampoo (not included).
Hair Texture and Maximum Time (includes Application and Smoothing)
Fine: 10-15 minutes
Medium: 15-18 minutes
Coarse: 18-20 minutes
Permanently Colored: Do Not Apply - Use Ultra Precise ORIGINAL Formula (MILD)
Ultra Precise No-Lye Conditioning Relaxer Creme: 42293 SS9 - Aqua/Water, Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, PEG-75 Lanolin, Polyquaternum-6, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine. F.I.L D29680/1
Ultra Precise Liquid Activator: 42223 SS - Aqua/Water, Guanidine Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitol, Denatonium Benzoate F.I.L. D7462/1
We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: Canada