Primer only steps:
Apply to all fingernails as Step 1 of Beauty Secrets dip powder application
Total Dip Powder steps:
Always start with clean and freshly manicured nails. Being sure to gently push your cuticles back and to cut or file your nails to the desired length. Use a 180-grit nail file, to lightly buff your natural nail removing the shine. Remove all dust from the nail with a clean and dry nail or makeup brush working one nail at a time:
- Apply Step 1 Nail Primer
- Apply Step 2 Base & Top Gel
- Dip finger at a 45° angle into the chosen Beauty Secrets Dip Powder shade of choice. Tap off any excess powder back into your jar. *Repeat step 2 & 3, until you’ve achieved the color coverage you desire.
- Apply another coat of “Step 2” Base & Top Gel, followed by a coat of “Step 3” Gel Activator
- Use a buffing block to smooth over any uneven parts of the application
- Apply a Topcoat for Shine
When it comes time for REMOVAL – be sure you have all the tools you’ll need. It is recommend to use 180-grit file, foil, cotton pads and pure acetone.
- Using the 180-grit file, file the nail surface to remove approximately 70% of the existing product.
- Saturate a cotton pad with pure acetone
- Place the saturated cotton pad on top of the nail and wrap tightly in the foil *Repeat this process on all nails Allow Soak Off Time from anywhere between 10-12 minutes.
- When removing the foil from each finger, grasp and pull while rubbing the pad over the nail, to help pick up some of the product
- Using a cuticle pusher or orangewood stick, gently guide the remaining product off the nail.
- Use a buffer to gently buff the nail giving it a smooth and even surface