Wella colorcharm packaging utilizes a color-coded, tonal family system, making shade selection easy! Liquid Permanent Hair Color time tested formulations ensure consistent, predictable results. Liquifuse Technology™ saturates, penetrates and fuses with the hair to deliver vibrant color that is exceptionally fade resistant. Boasts a gentle floral fragrance for a more pleasant coloring experience.
Wella Help Line:
Our hotlines are open from 8:30am to 8:30pm Monday – Friday and 9:00am – 6:00pm Saturday & Sunday EASTERN TIME.
Mix Ratio: 1 part hair color, 2 parts developer.
Lighter than natural shade, first time application: Develop for 15 minutes, check, then process up to an additional 15 minutes or until color is even.
Darker than natural shade, first time application: Develop for 30 minutes, check, then process up to an additional 15 minutes if additional coverage is needed.
Use 10 volume developer for same depth, or darker. Offers minimal lift.
Use 20 volume developer for 1-2 levels of lift. Provides optimum gray coverage.
Use 30 volume developer for 3 levels of lift. Create by mixing 1 part Wella colorcharm 20 volume developer with 1 part Wella colorcharm 40 volume developer.
Use 40 volume developer for 3-4 levels of lift. 5 levels of lift can be achieved when mixed with High Lifts Blondes. 40 volume developer is NOT recommended on relaxed or permed hair.
Tips for achieving optimum coverage on gray hair:
1. Select a shade level 8 or darker for best coverage; Lighter shades will create a translucent effect.
2. Shades from Natural or Gold Family will produce a more natural result with optimum coverage.
3. Mix with 20 Volume Wella colorcharm Developer, offers 1-2 levels of lift.
4. Apply generously, starting at the area with highest percentage of gray or most resistant.
5. Process for 30 minute, extend to 45 minutes if needed.
6. For better coverage on hair that is more than 50% gray, use a fashion shade from the Red Family and mix with equal parts of Wella colorcharm Natural or Gold shade at the same level.