Arctic Fox color is long-lasting semi-permanent hair color that bleeds less than other semi-permanent brands, and contains added conditioners. The dye contains none of the harsh chemicals often found in other dyes, such as peroxide, ammonia, ethyl alcohol, or PPD. All Arctic Fox colors are 100% vegan and 100% cruelty-free, and 15% of all profits are donated to animal-centered charities.
Arctic Fox color Purple AF was formerly known as Purple Rain.
1) Shampoo without conditioner and dry hair.
2) Use protective cream around hairline on ears to prevent staining.
3) Remove the bottle cap and inner seal.
4) Wear protective gloves, empty desired amount into a bowl.
5) Continue to use protective gloves to apply color evenly.
6) Leave color on hair for 30 minutes or longer. For best results, cover hair with plastic cap, process with heat/blow dry up to 15 minutes.
7) Rinse hair in cold water away from the face.
*Color will fade with each shampoo and may last up to 40 washes.
*Color may last longer depending upon the type, condition, and porosity of hair.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Use hair color only as directed. Do not use this product if scalp is irritated or injured.
This product must not be used on eyelashes, eyebrows or eyes, as it may cause blindness. If product gets into eye, rise immediately with water continuously and consult with medical personnel.
This product may contain ingredients that may cause skin irritation to certain individuals and a preliminary patch test should first be made. TO test, use soap to clean inner side of elbow. Apply small amount of hair color to area and allow it to dry. Leave it uncovered and undisturbed for 24 hours. Do not continue to use if any signs of irritation occurs.
Wear protective gloves for application. May temporarily stain skin. May temporarily or permanently stain clothes and materials.
We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: Quebec