Introducing 6 new sheer permanent shades perfectly matched in three franchises (GelColor, Infinite Shine and Nail Lacquer), ranging from pinks and nudes to lilacs/grey blues.
“Whether you select a soft pastel or something that shimmers, a beautifully manicured hand will always command attention.”
-Suzi Weiss-Fischmann Co-Founder & Brand Ambassador
Follow these steps for a mani that lasts:
1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat or Treatment on clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
3. Smooth the surface of the nail with a final stroke of the brush.
4. Apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
5. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails to seal in color.
6. For a mani that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of OPI DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.