1. Apply Base Coat.
2. Apply Nail Lacquer.
3. Apply Top Coat.
Follow these steps for a mani that lasts:
1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat or Treatment on clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
3. Smooth the surface of the nail with a final stroke of the brush. Then, apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails to seal in color.
5. For a mani that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of OPI DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.