1) Shampoo hair using a deep cleansing shampoo. Apply to freshly washed, dry hair.
2) Empty the desired amount of Manic Panic Hair Color into a coloring bowl. Apply evenly with a tint brush
3) Do not apply to the scalp, but 1/2 inch from scalp. Saturate hair thoroughly. Comb evenly through the hair until it becomes frothy.
4) Cover hair in plastic cap and leave on for 30 minutes. For added intensity heat may be used.
5) Rinse hair in cold water away from face and body until the water runs clear.
Manic Panic Semi Permanent Cream Hair Colors work best on hair that is pre-lightened
• Use a sulfate free shampoo to maintain color
• Always wear protective coloring gloves when applying and rinsing color out
• Make sure to use petroleum jelly or a thick conditioner around the hairline and ears to prevent any unwanted staining
• Apply to dry hair and leave on for at least 30 minutes
• Comb through to make sure it is applied evenly
• Do not rinse hair in the shower
• Rinse with cool water away from the face
• Once water runs clear, apply a thick conditioner to hair and rinse again until water runs clear
We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: Quebec